After some re-jigging we’ve managed to reorganise March’s SWIBN main event to not only be online, but also to be relevant to these strange new times we’ve found ourselves in. On April 2nd, Johnny Beirne will be giving an online workshop to SWIBN members during which he’ll tell us everything we need to know about how to work well remotely. On the night we’ll be covering:
How to Get Paid Online
- Set up online payments using Stripe and PayPal
- Coupons to Offer Discounts
- How to Set Up an online appointment booking system
- How to Connect to your calendar
- How to connect it to your email autoresponder using zapier
- How to Set up your CRM/Email/Autoresponder
- How to set up a free Zoom Meeting Account
- How to Do Group Meetings/Training?Coaching
- How to do 1 to 1 Meetings/Training/Coaching
Online Training Options
- Live Over a Number of weeks or live Half Days
- Private Facebook Group with Paid Access
- Zoom Meetings OR Zoom Webinar OR Easywebinar
Setting Up Office (Home) Studio – Equipment
- Using a Green Screen.
We think this online workshop could prove to be invaluable to SWIBNers as we all learn to adapt to this new way of working. Even if you already work from home, the workshop might shine light on ways to work even more efficiently!
To register for this event, please RSVP by clicking THIS LINK. We’ll be sending out links to the workshops at 3pm on Thursday so please register before then.