It’s that time of year for the SWIBN Summer Social! On the 27th July at 7pm, we’ll be visiting the Sligo Oyster Experience where we’ll learn all about Sligo’s ancient seafood from owner Aisling Kelly.
On the evening we will:
– Get exclusive access to a long established working oyster farm producing delicious oysters
– Learn about the care, craft and expertise that goes into growing Sligo Bay Oysters
– Complete the experience by enjoying oysters by the shore with a local craft beer, bubbles and refreshments (for those who don’t want any oysters, there will be plenty of alternative food available)
– Full details (including precise meeting location in Strandhill) will be provided to all registrants before the event
– The cost of the Sligo Oyster Experience is normally €45, however exclusively for SWIBN members, you pay only €30.
– Bookings are non-refundable if cancelled after 2 p.m. on Monday 26th July 2021.
Book by clicking HERE.