Please note that all new entries will be moderated by the site administrator prior to approval and publishing in the member directory.
In order to submit a new entry, you first need to register. Make sure to register with the same email address that you will give as your email in your directory entry so that the two can be linked by the system!
Once you have registered, you can submit a new directory entry for moderation.
- Register on the Website
- In the left sidebar, enter your email address and click on the register button.
- OR click on the Register link in the top menu bar to get to the same form.
- You will receive an email with a link to where you can set up a secure password.
- Once you have done this, you will be redirected to the Members Directory where you can browse to your entry and then complete the login form in the left sidebar
- Submit a New Entry
- Simply click on the “Submit New Entry” link on the Directory landing page and complete the fields that are applicable to your business. You can add a website address as well as links to your social media profiles.
- Or click:
No problem! Just register with the same email that is listed in your entry and log in (see step 1 above). You can now browse to your entry and simply click on the Edit Entry link to open the editing form. PLEASE NOTE: Simply going to the login page and requesting a password reminder without registering first DOES NOT WORK as the system has not yet associated a user account with your database record!