Happy New Year Ladies!!
We can’t say how excited we are to begin a new year of business with our #SWIBN crew. With that in mind, we thought there was no better way to start the new year than with a member’s networking night to help our members grow their business connections. The night is sure to be a lot of fun and you’re bound to leave with a few new contacts, and maybe some new friends too!
Here’s the timetable for the night:
7.00pm Sign in, Tea & Coffee
Happy New Year! We’re back… Q1 plans:
- February – Maire Garvey, Radio Broadcaster- confident public speaking
- March – Moira NiGhallchoir – mng Consulting
- April – trip to An Chroi – Tubbercurry Enterprise Centre
- Communications (note: please ensure you’re receiving emails, subscribed to social media, blog etc.) – twitter, FB page,
- FB Group, LinkedIn, email:
- Buddy system – new members;
- Old / lost members – how can we encourage them to return?
- SWIBN Lunch – what day suits best?
7:15pm – 20 sec intros
- 20 Second Intro – who are you and what do you do?
7:30pm – Grow & Know Your Network
- Why Network? Tips before we begin.
- What do you want from SWIBN in 2018? Group discussion then feedback
- Business Agony Aunties – round table discussion then feedback
- Speed Networking – 1 minute then change;
- Business Card Swop – meet for coffee
Facilitated problem-solving with questions allocated per table.
8:55pm – Wrap up
- Thank you and Feedback
You can RSVP to the event HERE.
Let’s get 2018 started off in style!