- Find a buddy and ask them to support you
- Use monthly business network meetings to give an update
- Open a new discussion on our SWIBN Linkedin group to post updates
- Set aside a time every week to review progress ( 1/2 hour should be enough)
- Read your goals aloud every day (being visible really helps)
- Share thoughts from the great writers on the subject – Stephen Covey and Fiona Harrold/Be your own Life Coach
Happy New Business Year!
Welcome once again to SWIBN, the network designed to help support you, in your business in 2011.
In January it starts with goals – your goals. And how to get more success from creating them.
Perhaps you’ve decided to widen your client base, to explore a new market or to increase your online sales?
Our workshop will show you how to turn a desire/aim/want into a well formed goal – where the action and the steps become clear and manifest. On the night you will have the opportunity to work together and if you chose, to share your goals with the group.
Our promise? You will come away with something useful!
We look forward to seeing you on Tues Jan 25th to start sharply at 7.30pm.
Amanda and Oonagh
Sligo Women in Business Network supports and promotes working women and women in business in Sligo.